Client: any professional or natural person capable within the meaning of Articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal entity, who visits the Site subject to these general conditions. Services: http://www.kiddiprint.com provides Clients with:
Content: Set of elements constituting the information present on the Site, including texts, images, videos.
Customer Information: Hereinafter referred to as "Information(s)," which correspond to all personal data that may be held by http://www.kiddiprint.com for the management of your account, customer relationship management, and for analysis and statistical purposes.
User: Internet user connecting to or using the aforementioned site.
Personal Information: "Information that, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, allows the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
The terms "personal data," "data subject," "processor," and "sensitive data" have the meaning defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
- Presentation of the website. In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004, on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website http://www.kiddiprint.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders involved in its creation and monitoring:
Headquarters: 75000 Paris
Publication Manager: KMJ The publication manager may be a natural person or a legal entity. Webmaster: KMJ – email@example.com Host: Shopify – 150 Elgin Street 8th Floor Ottawa K2P 1L4 Ontario 1-888-746-7439 Data Protection Officer: KMJ – firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal notices are taken from the model proposed by the free legal notices generator for a website.
- General conditions of use of the site and services offered. The Site constitutes a work protected by intellectual property laws and applicable international regulations. The Client may not in any way reuse, transfer, or exploit for their own benefit any or all of the elements or works on the Site.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. However, an interruption for technical maintenance reasons may be decided by http://www.kiddiprint.com, which will endeavor to communicate the dates and times of the intervention to users beforehand. The website http://www.kiddiprint.com is regularly updated by the responsible party, http://www.kiddiprint.com. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: however, they are binding on the user, who is encouraged to refer to them as often as possible to be informed.
- Description of the services provided. The website http://www.kiddiprint.com aims to provide information regarding all the activities of the company. http://www.kiddiprint.com strives to provide information on the site http://www.kiddiprint.com as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies, and deficiencies in updates, whether caused by itself or by third-party partners providing this information.
All information provided on the site http://www.kiddiprint.com is for informational purposes and may evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site http://www.kiddiprint.com is not exhaustive. It is provided subject to any modifications that may have been made since it was put online.
The goal is to provide a service that ensures the best accessibility rate. The host ensures the continuity of its service 24 hours a day, every day of the year. However, it reserves the right to interrupt the hosting service for the shortest possible periods, particularly for maintenance purposes, to improve its infrastructures, due to infrastructure failures, or if the Services generate traffic deemed abnormal.
http://www.kiddiprint.com and the host cannot be held responsible for any malfunction of the Internet network, telephone lines, or computer and telecommunications equipment, particularly due to network congestion preventing access to the server.
- Intellectual property and counterfeiting. http://www.kiddiprint.com is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights to use all the elements accessible on the website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, videos, icons, and sounds. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of http://www.kiddiprint.com.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of its elements will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be pursued in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Limitations of liability. http://www.kiddiprint.com acts as the publisher of the site. http://www.kiddiprint.com is responsible for the quality and accuracy of the content it publishes.
http://www.kiddiprint.com cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the website http://www.kiddiprint.com, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4 or from the occurrence of a bug or incompatibility.
http://www.kiddiprint.com also cannot be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site http://www.kiddiprint.com. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. http://www.kiddiprint.com reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that contravenes applicable law in France, in particular, provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, http://www.kiddiprint.com also reserves the right to question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, especially in the event of messages of a racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic nature, regardless of the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
- Management of personal data. The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the Law of June 21, 2014, on confidence in the digital economy, the Data Protection Act of August 6, 2004, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
7.1 Persons responsible for the collection of personal data For Personal Data collected as part of the creation of the User's personal account and their navigation on the Site, the data controller for processing Personal Data is: KMJ. http://www.kiddiprint.com is represented by Katya Johnson, its legal representative.
As the controller of the data it collects, http://www.kiddiprint.com undertakes to comply with the legal provisions in force. It is notably up to the Client to establish the purposes of its data processing, to provide its prospects and customers, from the time of collection of their consents, with complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain a record of processing in accordance with reality. Whenever http://www.kiddiprint.com processes Personal Data, http://www.kiddiprint.com takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data with respect to the purposes for which http://www.kiddiprint.com processes it.
7.2 Purpose of the data collected http://www.kiddiprint.com may process all or part of the data:
- to allow navigation on the Site and the management and traceability of services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the Site, invoicing, order history, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer hardware used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve navigation on the Site: connection and usage data
- to conduct optional satisfaction surveys on http://www.kiddiprint.com: email address
- to carry out communication campaigns (SMS, email): phone number, email address http://www.kiddiprint.com does not market your personal data, which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
7.3 Right of access, rectification, and opposition In accordance with European regulations concerning the processing of personal data, Users have the rights listed below. In order for http://www.kiddiprint.com to comply with their request, the User is required to provide http://www.kiddiprint.com with: their first and last names as well as their email address and, if relevant, their account or personal space number or subscription number.
http://www.kiddiprint.com is authorized, if necessary, to request a photocopy of an identity document. In the event of a failure to comply with http://www.kiddiprint.com's obligation to request these elements, the latter cannot comply with the User's request.
To exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition, the User must send a letter to KMJ, 75000 Paris or an email to email@example.com, including in the subject line of the email "Personal Data" and specifying in the body of the message the User's name and contact information.
The processing manager must respond to the User within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
7.4 Non-disclosure of personal data http://www.kiddiprint.com refrains from processing, hosting, or transferring the Information collected concerning its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without informing the Client beforehand. However, http://www.kiddiprint.com remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors located outside the European Union with the condition that these subcontractors provide sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
http://www.kiddiprint.com undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the Information and, in particular, that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident affecting the integrity or confidentiality of the Client's Information is brought to the attention of http://www.kiddiprint.com, the latter must inform the Client as soon as possible and notify them of the corrective measures taken. Moreover, http://www.kiddiprint.com does not collect any "sensitive data."
The User's Personal Information may be processed by subsidiaries of http://www.kiddiprint.com and subcontractors (service providers) exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned above, the main persons likely to have access to the data of the Users of http://www.kiddiprint.com are mainly the agents of our customer service.
- Notification of incidents Regardless of the efforts made, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident notification procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level. We are committed to informing users fully about all matters related to the security of their account and providing them with all the information they need to help meet their legal reporting obligations.
No personal information of the User of the website http://www.kiddiprint.com is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold to any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption of http://www.kiddiprint.com and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the potential purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the website http://www.kiddiprint.com.
Security To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data and Personal Health Data, http://www.kiddiprint.com uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewall, pseudonymization, encryption, and password.
When processing Personal Data, http://www.kiddiprint.com takes all reasonable measures to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Hyperlinks and cookies. The website http://www.kiddiprint.com contains a certain number of hyperlinks to other websites, set up with the authorization of http://www.kiddiprint.com. However, http://www.kiddiprint.com is not able to verify the content of the websites visited and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact.
Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure their computer to refuse the installation of cookies.
- Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to the use of the website http://www.kiddiprint.com is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Paris.
This text outlines the terms and conditions for using the http://www.kiddiprint.com website, covering various aspects such as intellectual property, limitations of liability, personal data management, cookies, and applicable law.